Are you an Electrician or Refrigeration Mechanic that takes pride in your work?
We’re hiring… You Can get paid to have your dream Electrician or Refrigeration Mechanic job & at the same time learn all aspects of Electrical, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration like a pro
K&J Burns Electrical & Refrigeration has been servicing the NT for over 31 years for Domestic, Industrial, Commercial & Marine sectors in Darwin, Palmerston & Litchfield Regions. The business is continually growing and requires more ‘Electricians’.
If you are the successful in becoming one of our super stars you will have the opportunity to be trained in all aspects of Electrical, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration and not just pigeonholed into one type of work if you wish.
Perks & Benefits
This is a permanent position, whilst enjoying a top wage (based on experience, qualifications & abilities) you will also have the perks of your own Toyota work ute, fuel card, smart phone, uniforms, quality tools at hand, and we have flexible work arrangements available. We believe in achieving a good work life balance, family values of looking after one another and a place where your voice and opinions are respected and heard. We continually provide in-house and external training with the latest quality products, technologies and techniques.
Who It’s For
- Current NT Electrical License
- Current Driver’s License
- White Card
- Ochre Card (bonus but not essential)
- Fault Finding / Troubleshooting skills
- New installation for small & large jobs/projects
- Regular scheduled maintenance
- Supervise apprentice & trade assistants when applicable
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team
- Good at talking with and helping customers
- Able to use basic features of a Smartphone
- Opportunities to do overtime
- Wants to learn
Who It’s Not For
- Negatative ‘half glass full’ type mindset
- Not wanting to be part of a team
- Does not take pride in their work
If this is not the right opportunity for you but you know of someone who you think would be perfect for it and would benefit greatly from the experience please feel free to share this page.
Our 5 Star Promise
Our 5 Star Promise
Value for money
Why Choose Us
“We really care about our customers and our team and the results and service that they get. We don’t just care about getting the job done but also providing a good service while doing it. Successful tradesmen will be someone who takes pride in their work and likes to be part of a social & friendly team!'”
Ken Timms & Jarrod Burns