Do you have an electrical fault in your home?
- Air Conditioner keeps turn off
- Lost power to part of the house
- Power points not work
- Power tripping
- Air conditioner not getting as cold as it should
- Power point or light switch sparks
- Circuit breaker keeps tripping
- Appliance not working
- Hot water system not getting hot (HWS)
- Ceiling fan only works on flat out or really slow
- Ceiling fan is making a clicking noise
- Or something else?
Unlike other electrical services no technician can quote to find a fault – it’s a bit like asking how long is a piece of string. An inspection and testing needs to occur to trace and diagnose what is causing the fault to occur. Generally once the fault is found a free quote can be provided to carry out the required repairs.