Darwin’s LEADING AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR SPECIALISTS
We Fix All Brand & Models
Find AC Fault
|1 Hr Labour Troubleshooting Only Onsite|
|Extra 15min Labour $28ea|
|No Parts/Gas (Quoted Separately if Required)|
|Check Remote Control(s)|
|Clean Up All Mess|
|Air Conditioner Report|
|(with Before & After Photos)|
Types We Fix
- Deducted Air-Conditioners
- Multi-head Units
- Cassette Air-Conditioners
- Packaged Air-Conditioning Systems
- Split-System Air-Conditioners
Our 5 Star Promise
Award Winning Service
Helpful Air Conditioner Technician Tips
Check the Filters? It is recommended generally to remove the filters & clean them at least every month.
The AC remote settings correct? Check someone has not changed the setting E.g. kids
- Check Air Con remote has batteries, or the batteries are not flat
- Having the air conditioner setting down to the lowest temperature setting in the belief this will cool the room more effectively. Though this can over work the air conditioner unnecessarily, increase the possibility of break downs and increase your power bill.
AC not turning on?
- Try replacing the batteries in the air con remote control
- This does not permanently fix the issue, though every air con should have an “auto” on/off button under the indoor cover. If the receiver in the air con is faulty, you can still run the AC unit until a technician replaces the part.
AC timer light flashing? When an air conditioner won’t operate & the timer/operation lights flash this means there is a fault and depending on the brand of your air con the flashing lights in a sequence are notifying of the error code, alternatively you may be able to get the error code form the remote. Being Daikin & Mitsubishi (MHI) Warranty Agents, we can give assist how to get the fault code from your Remote and fast track your repair.
Check the outdoor units? Make sure the outdoor unit is not obstructed at the front or behind, not allowing enough airflow, which can cause the compressor to overheat or cause a fault.
AC crackling, or spitting out ice? Two mains reasons this can occur;
- The AC unit has a gas shortage (generally this should not be an issue & it means there is a gas leak somewhere on the unit that needs to be fixed before the gas can topped up).
- The AC unit is extremely dirty & clogged up. This means the Ac units needs a Deluxe Professional Service (Clean).
AC cold, but just not blowing any air? If the air con is not cooling the room, the filters are clean & the unit is blowing cool air, check the condition of the scroll / barrel fan. The AC can be fixed with a Deluxe Professional Service (Clean).
Brands We Work On
- Mistubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
- Carrier / Toshiba
- And more!
- Actron Air
Our 5 Star Promise
Areas We Service
What Others Say
Thank you Ken great customer service
Great to recieve the txt as it made me stress less and thank you Sam for getting job done over and beyond what was required and putting up with the concrete edging. Cheers guys Max.
Maxine Lee CrossFacebook testimonial
Thank you once again for a good job
We also recommend K & J Burns Electrical & Refrigeration to our customers and friends and look forward to doing business with you in the future!
Just wanted to say thank you
for the work your company and tradesman have done here and will definitely be making K&J Burns our preferred contractors for ongoing maintenance needs around the club. You got people here promptly and on time, and your guy did a good and tidy job.
Greg AltmanManager - Dawrin Trailer Boat Club