Small Electrical Jobs
We turn up as promised & clean up !
Have you been putting off the odd little electrical jobs around the house?
Weather the job be small or big K&J Burns can help you get this electrical task off your ‘To Do List’.
Small electrical projects could include;
- Adding extra power points or TV points
- Replacing cracked or dodgy power points and light switches
- Installing or replacing light fittings
- Installing hard-wired smoke detectors (to comply to new current standards)
- Upgrading the switchboard / fuse box
- Replace or repair pool light
- Installing ceiling fans
- Installing outlets for phone and data
- Installing safety switches
- Installing security lights
- Testing and tagging of portable electrical equipment
- Emergency lighting maintenance
- Adding in power for car ports / garage, sheds and pools
- Adding weather proof external power points near entertaining areas
- Relocating hot water systems
- Adding power point to replace plug in power board
- and much…….
Contact K&J Burns for a quality job & reliable technicians that turn Up!
Smoke alarms save lives. Without them in your home, your risk of death from a house fire is up to 3 times higher. Nearly half of all house fire deaths occur when people are sleeping.
Fire and Emergency Services recommends all homes are fitted with photoelectric smoke alarms (not ionization types).
Photoelectric smoke alarms are more effective than ionization types because they 'see' the smoke by detecting visible particles of combustion. For this reason, they are good at detecting smoldering fires and dense smoke and are not as prone to false alarms (from cooking etc.).
There are 2 kinds of photoelectric smoke alarms:
240-volt smoke alarms (also called 'hard-wired smoke alarms'). These are connected to the house electrical system and have a battery
9-volt smoke alarms (also called 'battery-operated smoke alarms') are stand-alone battery operated alarms.
Legislation has also been brought in that if you sell or rent your property that all homes must be fitted with photoelectric smoke detectors before sale or renting - so don't wait until then, make your home safe now!
Contact K&J Burns the electrical experts for a free quote to install a smoke alarm or convert to photoelectric today!